Pay Per ClickA direct sales channel that targets potential customers
Pay per click (PPC) advertising is a direct sales channel that targets potential customers who are actively searching for the product or service you offer.
As the name suggests, PPC is based on a cost per click model with the advertising platform charging the advertiser for each time that a user clicks on the advert and is taken through to the advertiser’s website. PPC adverts are displayed when a user inputs a search term that matches keywords selected by the advertiser. The idea is to convert that user into a customer by channelling them down a sales funnel. Dentons offers its clients expert advice on all forms of pay per click advertising and manages campaigns that get results.
What do you get from Dentons?
- Complete campaign planning and PPC management
- Professional design and copywriting of advertisements
- Optimisation of your display advertisements and shopping feeds
- A/B testing to maximise ad and budget performance
- Understandable analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Optimisation/Creation of landing pages
Get in touch
If you want to talk about your business and your plans for the future, get in touch.
There'll be no pressure, nor hard sell. Just equal measures of common sense and expert advice to point you in the right direction.