We have invested knowing our clients want to grow their businesses and have chosen to support this by placing at the core of our server environment a powerful new CPU (the Ryzen 9 5900X) which provides a massive 566% increase in performance than previous CPUs.
In addition, we now have a 160% larger cache size meaning our new servers can store more data on the CPU itself, saving precious time waiting for data to be fetched from memory.
This all means your website data can be read and written at lightning-fast speeds, which translates to reduced loading times and a serious improvement in overall performance.
Most importantly they provide an unrivalled uptime guarantee of 99.99% on their hosting network.
You can read their full terms and conditions which includes the uptime here.
Our new hosting facility is designed to be hyper-efficient from the ground up. The facility has a Power Usage Effectiveness (PuE) of 1.05, meaning every watt of energy used to power the servers, only 0.05 watts of power is used to power cooling and other overheads. That’s a world-leading PuE, and it means that our servers will be powered with minimal impact on the environment.
When Incidents are reported via either email or phone they will be assigned one of the following priorities.
*The response time for an incident is the time we take to start solving the problem.
The definition of each priority level is as follows.
|Priority||An incident that causes:|
• A total loss of a web/hosting service affecting the entire business
• The total loss of web/hosting services for a complete business unit
• Severe degradation in performance of a business-critical application or system
• Loss of an web/hosting service that can lead to significant financial impact to the customer
• Degradation in performance of web/hosting services affecting all users
• Loss of web/hosting service for a non-business critical system
• Degradation in performance or loss of functionality of a non-business critical system
• Minor degradation in performance to a limited number of users
• Loss of a single critical device or service affecting several business users
• Loss or impact to a single non-critical business service
• Standard end user support request for localised issue, i.e. a user can't log into the CMS
Once we have established the level of the problem and the corresponding response level we’ll assign it to one of our development team to start to resolve with our hosting provider’s assistance.
If we can fix the problem quickly we will do and let you know as soon as we can but if the issue requires further work one of our account management team will keep you informed of what actions we are taking along with the timescales involved.
We offer web hosting at competitive prices and with a range of benefits.
Hosting your website with the same company that handles the design and development means having all your digital assets in one place.
If anything needs changing you know exactly who to talk to and because we offer various levels of hosting for different types of websites, we will set you up with a hosting package suitable for your website.
Call us today to let us talk you through our various bands of hosting: 01373 482774
No, you don’t have to but it makes things a whole lot easier for all of us if you do.
As creators and hosts of your website, whenever you need changes doing we can do them quickly and easily – usually on the same day. It also means if anything goes wrong with the website or hosting, you know who to call.